im moving.....

hahaha...today i wanna sum up the things that i have done in the past few days.too lazy to make a new entry everyday.rite now im too buzy playing online games with my new ps3 (hehehe).finally my family have moved to a new house in taman chengal 2.within walking distance from my old old.quite funny actually.after several months of waiting finally we have moved in to a new house.my new room colour is pink and the feature wall is purple.quite strange for a mens room.at first i wanna choose red but my mama disagreed with me.so i have to settle for pink.my house now quite 'bersepah' rite now bcoz we didn't have the time to "kemas" it.basically we didnt have to move a lot of things bcoz my mom decided to buy a lot of new things(hahaha).my father quite angry with her bcoz she throw away all the old stuffs.still i have nothing to do at home.just playing game everyday.waiting for somebody to come to my life.sedih btol la...i always remember the trademark quotation from budak rumah 21..hehehe.i guest it is my faith to end up like this..everyday i spend my time 2 hours in gym and later on play football..im starting to get tension rite now.huhuhu.this holiday i have set the target to get the abs like daniel craig or james bond hehehe..my gosh his body was stunning.don't worry im not gay.arghh~ boringnye dok rumah ni...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: